Thursday, August 2, 2007

Kristen's Coming!


Kristen is coming today! I'm so excited. We weren't planning on meeting again until October, but with the job loss and hopefully (say a prayer, cross your fingers) a new job coming up soon, I will be newly employed and won't likely have any vacation days to use. I spent the morning and afternoon cleaning, not only because Kris was coming for a visit, but because between the 3 car loads of things my parents sent with me or brought since their move PLUS all the stuff from my office that I needed to bring home...well, let's just say you really couldn't get in the front door safely. Just ask Sherry. She saw it and although she was polite about it, I'm sure she would agree it was a disaster. My house looked so nice by the time I was done! I should have taken a picture.
Kristen arrived in the late afternoon and after getting settled in we ordered some pizza from Aver's (the best gourmet pizza in town!). Another great thing I love about Kristen....we both LOVE the same movies! It is hard to find a female friend that likes action movies and Kris does. So we planned out our movie choices for the weekend. Thursday we saw Transformers and although I didn't watch the show as a kid (no TV), I really enjoyed it. It was really a let down when we left and my Honda didn't transform into a Mercedes.

No comments: