Sunday, August 5, 2007

Day 4: Bloomington

After church we made a quick stop at a restaurant in town and noticed that a certain segment of B-town's population was out en masse. Welcome to Bloomington! We are a town full of diversity and we all seem to live harmoniously together. After lunch (a necessity considering our next destination) we headed to Oliver Winery. This was the first time I had visited the winery in a number of years also. It felt good to re-discover my adopted home town again.

I have to admit, I drank the wine a bit fast and was feeling it for a while. It really made me sweat more than anything which wasn't a good idea since it was hotter than hades out there. Literally, my eyeballs were sweating. I could barely see to take pictures.
The fountain outside Oliver Winery.

After drinking (and buying) we returned home to work on the nursery. Not only did we work on it, we finished it! I painted the clouds on the ceiling as Kristen directed me from below and documented the event. She has eagle eyes and managed to find spots on the walls that needed more paint and re-painted those areas. As if that wasn't exciting enough, we got the crib set up and the room is all arranged! Now I just need the mural and to hang some decorations from ceiling. I think the butterflies I bought in Nashville will be perfect in there!
Siva trying to help.

No comments: