Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Exotic Feline Rescue Center--Part 2

I really wanted to post a video I shot while hangin' with the big cats on Sunday, but I have dial-up. So, right now I am at Tony and Fil's house with a high speed cable modem and I'm ready to download!
The picture quality isn't great, but you can see the lions straight ahead. What I really want you to notice is how loud they are. It was incredible! So, turn your speakers up, shut your eyes and see if your pulse races a bit.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! What a gift! Pretty scary, but a memory you will never forget. I am awed by how BIG they really are! Did you try to see if your head would fit in their mouth??? I guess not since you lived to write about it! Happy day!
Angie

Erica said...

Angie, It was an awesome gift...now I need to think of a cool gift for his next b-day! Fortunately I still have a few months to plan.
The big cats were truly incredible. I wish I'd had enough memory to actually get some video of the cats in motion, but I think all the roaring made me more than a little jumpy. I'm still pretty jazzed about it.

Erica