Friday, August 3, 2007

Day 2: FTIA


My day was already off to a good start....the CCAA updated its website and referrals have been sent for familes logged in through November 21, s005....whoohoo!

Once ready Kris and I began our road trip to Evansville to see our agency, FTIA, and meet our coordinator. I had met my first coordinator in January when I dropped off my dossier, but as you may recall, I was recently switched to Natascha and was anxious to meet her. We made a brief stop in Greene County to pick up DeLene, another adoptive parent also working with Natascha at FTIA. In hindsight I realize I really should have MapQuested the directions, but I thought we would be ok. We were, but it took us a little longer to get to our destination.

Natascha and me

Kristina and me

FTIA World Headquarters

Even though this was my second trip, it was still an incredible experience. This is where families are made every day! Can you imagine a job like that?!?

After doing a little shopping in Evansville (I haven't a clue where anything is located) we headed back to B-town. Unfortunately the power was out when we returned home so were forced to change our dinner plans slightly. We ate out and then went to see....drumroll please...The Boure Ultimatum. Oh, mama, Jason Bourne looks good!

No comments: