Friday, December 14, 2007

T-I-R-E-D

As a kid I only knew three speeds: stop, go, go faster.  I'm not sure when it changed, but I'm certainly not a kid anymore!  I have been dreading this week for a long time and I have been praying for Friday ALL WEEK.  I really hate wishing my week away, but this one kicked my butt.  Not only am I tired, but getting older also asserts other problems.  Now when I get this dog tired, it makes me feel almost sick.  When I got home from work today I crashed on the couch and slept for a couple of hours.  I woke up with a funny feeling head.  This weekend should be restful because aside from some stuff tomorrow morning, I have no plans.  I'm assured of having a quiet weekend because we are expecting a hellacious winter storm with snow (at least 2-5 inches, but that will likely change), sleet and ice.  Fun!

Lest I forget once again....my 10 month LIDversery was this week!  Yeah, on Wednesday I celebrate another month bringing me to 10 months of official waiting.  Every month that passes makes me feel somewhat calmer.  I suppose the knowledge that I am one month closer helps me to pass the time.  I actually forgot on the day of my LIDversery until Kris reminded me.  Thanks Kris!  I was afraid that working night shift would throw off my schedule and it certainly has. 

10 ten ten-10

No comments: