Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you bloggers that are still checking your blog sites in between present opening and chowing!

Thank you to those that left messages after my previous post.  Your comments were greatly appreciated.  Although I did get my butt up at 4:30 am on Saturday, I was unable to get the stand-by flight back home.  I still had to wait until 10 am, but that was ok too.  It was the easiest flight I have had in a long time and we arrived early.  I managed to beat my folks to my house by 15 minutes. 

On Sunday my Dad installed shelves in my hall close and all three bedrooms.  Most of the closets in my house have either one or no shelves at all.  Now, they all have two!  Thanks, Dad!

Yesterday my sister, bro-in-law and niece came over and we all opened gifts together.  I had to do Christmas-Lite again this year, but we still had a lot of fun together.  I got a lot of great gifts this year...including two Adoption Mama shirts from my sister.  I will try to post photos soon!  My bro-in-law surprised me with a "Baby on Board" sign for my car and a fleece blanket for baby.  Awww.  Sarah said he went out shopping all by himself and got that for me.  I felt really bad for only getting him a shirt.  Another favorite gift was the Megellan GPS that my dad bought me.  Holy Cow!  I should not be able to get lost anywhere in the lower 48 states.  This thing is awesome!  Kristen, I already programmed your address into it!  The next time I go to Dallas I'm definitely taking this with me.  I have the worst sense of direction.  Technically, my dad is worse than me, but he certainly passed it on to me!  My mom always gets frustrated with us because she can't figure out why we can't figure out how to get anywhere.  I definitely believe that a sense of direction is a genetic trait. 

Anyway, I'm going to leave you with a couple of "Christmas" photos I found on-line...some people have no sense at all.

Christmas whoreI call this one the Christmas Whore.  If you haven't already read David Sedaris' book Christmas on Ice, I highly recommend you buy it on the 1/2 sale tomorrow.  Dinah, the Christmas Whore has to be the best story title I've ever heard of. 

Christmas nut  This one defies explanation.  I think Rudolph isn't able to get the lift he's used to and is not using a blown air propeller?

Xmas BDSM And my personal favorite, nothing says XXXmas without a little BDSM.  And to think I asked for luggage for Christmas!

No comments: