Sunday, December 16, 2007

And the time is....11:20 AM

Yep, I finally saw my first snow plow on my street for a storm that began yesterday morning before the sun came up.  It has long been the position of the local road authorities to only clear the roads after the snow has finished falling.  I can understand that it would be cheaper to only send out your employees when the storm is over, but does it really help those idiots (me included) who are driving out there? Generally they don't plow my neighborhood at all since we are ~500 feet outside city limits.  Maybe someone was in the Christmas spirit?

Based on the weather conditions this morning I opted to skip church.  I love church.  I look forward to it all week long which I can't say has been the case at other churches I have attended.  However, some time at home to relax will be good for me after the chaotic weeks I've had recently.  So here is my grand plan for today:  make meat loaf, wash my sheets and every other piece of cotton that isn't upholstered or stuck to furniture, make Christmas cookies.  Sounds like a good plan, eh? 

No comments: