Sunday, September 9, 2007

Interesting Story


I just read this story and thought it was very moving. Click on the link to read about how a 15 year-old girl born in Peru and adopted in the US is working to improve the lives of the orphans left behind.

Other news, the CCAA updated their site again today (well, it is Monday morning in China right now). Last Sunday they updated also and had matched babies with families of a log in date of November 21-25, 2005. Yep, they are still more than a year from even reaching me. Today they updated those that had gone through the review room. They just finished July 2006 so they have to clear another 6 months before they reach me. Of course, it may be up to a year before I get matched. Just so you know.

1 comment:

Norma said...

That girl from Peru is amazing! I hope you can find a job that isn't too stressful!