Sunday, September 9, 2007

I Love my friends

Ok, no secret the last few days have sucked for me. There are more factors at play than what I have mentioned, but I probably don't need to shout those out. Tony knew that I was feeling bad and invited me to family dinner tonight. We used to have our Sunday dinners quite frequently, but this summer has been busy for all of us. Tony and Fil's dinners are legendary and something that probably seems quite simple to them tastes exquiste for the rest of us. Tonight was no exception. I won't go into detail (I don't want you drooling on your keyboard because I am NOT responsible for any malfunctions that may occur). I try to include photos of my friends, but for some reason I have kept Tony and Fil hidden from you, but they are quite dear to me. They are family in a way that I can not explain. We are not bonded by blood or similarities, but we are family none the less. As Tony left the house this evening (see, I'm not even considered a guest. He left before I did) he kissed my forehead and gave me a hug and told me to call him before I started feeling so miserable again. Thanks for the reminder, Tony!

Here is a photo of the 3 of us in San Francisco a couple of years ago. Aren't we cute?!?

No comments: