Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mail order male?

So, I was talking to Kristen tonight and we started discussing mail order husbands.  I wasn't sure they existed so I had to Google and sure enough, they do.  There are some rough looking fellas on there, mostly from the Ukraine.  If that is what they are offering, I thought I'd look into what the women were offering and this is what I found:

The Lonely Americanlonely american

General Information:

I do not like children. There was a slight mishap in my
last job, and let's just say that I had to spend a few
nights in jail. My addiction to pain killers only makes me
more laid back. I like to play my french horn at 2-4 a.m.,
weekdays. Can I play your french horn? Some people say
that I'm a bit "roudy" but the truth is, I just like jogging
naked. My last boyfriend was so ashamed of this habit that
he bought me a tredmill so I could do it inside.

Apperance:

I have a nice body with lots of brown moles. I do not shave
or use deoderant because they use animal oils. Small
patches of hair. Two tattoos (I'll tell you where they're
located in the letters). Both are names of ex-lovers. I
cannot remove them, otherwise I would. I weigh 150 pounds
on Mars. I wear a 36 DD cup bra.

Looking for:

I'm looking for an open-minded man. Someone who can accept
my genital warts. Appearance is not important. Maybe
someone that's hairy...short...sexy.

 

And here is what the men are offering:

Hairy Lovely

General Information:

Hallo! My name Vladimir and man of 18 years. I have wife but
do not love her. I have child in secondary school 1 girl my
wife making me stay home feed child. I would like to leave
her very much so and find sexful lady. I enjoy to buke and
trampoline much and very hard to. Father being Starshina in
CCCP Red Army but they shoot for he being looting after
Ukraine indepent. I come from military family but no
military I am peace and love all the way hey! USA!

Apperance:

Before I lose hair it of sexy style. I dress prefessional in
week and "letting lose" on weekend to be sexy for dance
party in disco club. I want to dance with goodest dancer in
USA. Good are you?

Looking for:

You see I need sexful lady with romance in life and living.
I am young live fast I need fast lady to keep up with my
speedy. Must be very slim under 45 kilogram. Blonder hair
better being I see blonde is sexful and full of romantic. I
like personality to maybe you like my personality and we
"hitting it off" as say in USA!

Or how about this lovely:

yikes

General Information:

I am a retired millitary officer. I like fishing and sport
most of all.

Apperance:

I am calm and tempered man. I have two daughters but they
live together with their mother.

Looking for:

I want to meet a sexy, pretty, tall, non-smoking, not fat,
honest, clever, with a sense of humor, neat lady who wants
to become ideal and want to create a good family.

 

You know, being single is actually pretty good.  Most days I wouldn't trade it for all the Vladmirs in the world!

5 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Ii got your site from Kelli's. This is too funny. "Someone to except my warts and sexful lady" too much. Thanks for the laughs

Angie said...

Those are almost as good as some of the eharmonsy matches I've had! ;) Single good, yes??

Kelli said...

Oh my- I'm with you on this one! Single is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/113788115/chaosmen_-_cody_edge_by_yarod.wmv
without password

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]erica-mayling.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Let me show you one truth. Research displays that closely 90% of all United States grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.