Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My baby's daddy

I've been having these wacky dreams lately that I am pregnant...and adopting.  While I think I can handle one child, I don't think I could possibly have one child and be pregnant and doing it alone.  So, I have to look at my options.  Short of hog-tying a hottie or going the frozen turkey baster route, I need a plan that is infallible. 

So, as you saw from my previous post I have become exploring my options.  If Vladmir or Dimitry looked anything like this guy Gerard Butler-TTO-002228 I would certainly give it some serious thought, but alas, he/they don't. 

So, I'm moving on to the next phase of finding my baby daddy.  Michael was nice enough to point me in this direction:

Hot Prison Pals

That's right...they are one of the last explored frontiers.  And I think I'm feeling something already.  Check out Roger's profile:

ROGER

HOT

I stand 6'2" and weigh 210 solid Muscular pounds. I work out daily and try to take care of my health. I am currently locked up in Montana for possession and robbery. When I was arrested, I was a C.N.A. entering medical school for my P.A. License, now I spend my time studying Psychology and am considering a degree there. I also play guitar, sing, and draw. My artwork has done well over the last few years, and I actually make a living off it. Maybe if I hear from you....I will send you something. I know in my picture I look like a tough guy....but inside...I'm a TEDDY BEAR. I am looking for a Woman to build a friendship with, so if you enjoy hitting the gym, or even quiet nights at home...drop me a line and say HI!
Date of Birth : 1/11/74
Date of Release : 8/2010

I really think it might work.  After all, his release date is hopefully around the time MayLing comes home.  He can be a daddy to her and help make a little brother or sister for her. 

Of course, I feel all tingly when I look at Dale's profile also.

Inmate Ad:

Hello, My name is Dale. I am a 37 year old man currently incarcerated in XXXXXX Correctional Center, Illinois.  Prior to incarceration, I owned my own construction business.  So my finances here well in order.  


My interests are horseback riding, camping, working out and long evenings by the fireplace.

I am looking for a sincere, warm caring woman, to share my hopes, dreams and interests with.  Write me and share yours with me.!

P.S. I love a country girl at heart and please send me a picture. Your truly, Dale

 

...and let's not forget Brent.

 BRENT
HOT
Hi...my name is Brent and I am 27 years old, with brown hair and blue eyes and from Michigan.  I'm open minded....believe life is what we
make of it....trust in God.....cherish friendship and family....enjoy music... having a good time....and learning from my mistakes. I'm
looking to get to know you, to share with each other , our ups and downs, with trust and truth.

Date of Birth:11/13/80
Date of Release : 2010
 

I do like younger men and I certainly would like my baby's daddy to be a Christian.


So, what do you think? Do you think any of these guys could use a little mama lovin?


**Disclaimer: this is only a joke! I do not want any of these guys contacting me.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

My question is how Michael knew about this site! At least we know we have options. But I don't think these studly men would pass the backgroud checks for the adoption. Darn! That would be the only reason not to cultivate a relationship . . .
K

Angie said...

Gotta tell you....the turkey baster looks better with every add!
Angie

Kate said...

Oh...this was hysterical! Be careful what you wish for!!!

Kelli said...

Roger is a maybe. But studying psychology could = soon to be psychopathic killer

Unknown said...

okay...this could be the funniest thing I have ever read!!!

Thanks for the encouraging post on my blog.