Wednesday, March 12, 2008

13 Months

13

Dearest MayLing,

I have waited for you for thirteen months and not a day of this wait have I not thought of you and prayed for you and your birth mother.  I pray that where ever you are--whether you have been conceived or not--that you are surrounded by love and God's arms comfort both you and your first mother. 

Rest assured, I will wait however long I need to wait whether it is  thirteen months or thirty-three.  In my heart you rest and my hopes for you increase with each passing day. 

Love,

Mama

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Take comfort in 13 months less in the wait for your child.

Terri said...

Erica,
You are 13 months closer to holding MayLing in your arms. You are already a wonderful Mother!
Terri

Anonymous said...

I'm her laulau and patiently waiting.

Angie said...

Remember last year when we first started waiting and how far away a year seemed? We are already there - and then some...baby girls, here we come! This wait won't diminish our love...just make it that much stronger! COngrats friend!
Angie