Wednesday, March 5, 2008

You thought the first item on my wish list was scary...check this out

throwzini knife holder

And here is what the ad had to say:

Whether you have a zeal for throwing steel or you're a cutlery connoisseur, this knife block is just for you. In 1938 the Wheel of Death introduced the spinning target and decades later knife throwing still lives on in the modern day circus. And it can live on in your kitchen with the Throwzini Knife Holder.

The Throwzini Knife Holder is made from hand-crafted wood and comes complete with five stainless steel knives. Each knife is held securely by magnets in individual protective sheaths. Just give the Throwzini a spin.

Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yikes!!!

kitchu said...

Your last statement made me laugh my arse off. I like it a lot better than the other knife holder.