Saturday, March 22, 2008

Free day?

This is the first Saturday I've had where I didn't have to be somewhere.  No lessons, no appointments.  What to do?

Well, I know I really need to do my taxes.  Completing them might actually help the financial pinch I'm in right now.  But what do I do when I want to avoid doing something I know I need to do?  First, I clean.  If I still insist on procrastinating I will take a nap.  Not just any nap, a nap that lasts the better part of the afternoon.  Avoidance naps. 

So far I have finished cleaning off my desk...now I'm feeling very sleepy. 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope you enjoyed your nap! It actually sounds like a good idea. We all need a lazy afternoon once in a while. I've been working on MayLing's cross-stitch, which I'm just a couple hours from finishing! I should be cleaning. So much to do, so little motivation to do it...
~K

Anonymous said...

I've tagged you! No obligation, of course. You can get the details at my blog. -Shasta