Monday, October 1, 2007

1st Day!


Today was my first day back into the work force since I lost my job at Select. Speaking of Select, I was officially terminated exactly one week ago. It was a pretty dull day, and that's a good thing compared to yesterday. Following church I ate Thai food with Rhonda, but I think I had food poisoning. Without going into too much detail I'll just say that I was up quite late and I wasn't sure I would make it to work at all!
Tomorrow will feel more like my first day since it will be my first day working with my new peers. I'll probably get my office and desk assignment and start testing out of some of the computer courses. I'm sure I'll have more to report then! I'm sure you guys will miss my near daily progress reports...I'm not sure I'll be as faithful once I start working full-time, but hopefully I'll still have something interesting to share every day.
Here is a picture of my name badge...I guess this makes it official! I had to clock in today for the first time in 8 1/2 years! I hope I can remember this everyday.

1 comment:

~Kristen said...

Have a great First (well, second) Day!!!