Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Job Interviews

I had my first job interview today. It went really well and the job sounds very interesting. It's a clinical educator position and I would be meeting one-on-one with patients educating them on their conditions and how best to care for themselves. I would also help to streamline clinic practices, develop programs, and help train volunteers and work them in areas they would be most effective. It actually sounds like something I would be good at doing so I am just waiting to see the final job description and the $$.

Meanwhile, on the Select front, I am still working! Uggghhhh, I've had enough. Yesterday I took the most recent Harry Potter and sat there reading for a few hours. I was told that my team could leave once all the medical records are boxed and filed and the storage rooms cleared out. Welllllll, that was done by 2:30 today and yet he asked for us to come back tomorrow for a "once over". God love him, I understand why he is doing it, but I am tired of this and want to start my maternity leave pronto!

I had a moment (well it was a very long moment lasting a few hours) of prolonged sadness after emptying my desk and taking things to my car. I really will be sad to leave. I will really miss everybody (with a few exceptions).

No comments: