Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Baby Baby

Most women have a monthly reminder of their biological clock and even those women who are not interested in having (more) children will recognize that it does mess with the mind a little bit. We are a bit more sentimental, looking at or holding babies makes feel more warm 'n fuzzy than usual. Adopting from China, however, brings a whole other dimension to the mix. Not only do I feel all warm 'n fuzzy for a few days a month, but I begin feeling all warm 'n fuzzy for the whole week before we anticipate referrals from China. Fortunately since I've had so much baby time this week the feeling isn't nearly as bad, but I am still aware of it which is why I need your input! I have been eyeballing baby slings/carriers for the past few months. I'm open to suggest, but right now my favorites are these:
The first photo is from www.wrapnwear.com and the second is from www.babyhawk.com

Please e-mail me and let me know what you think (this is for all you lurkers that don't normally post too!)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Like the new look! No comment on the carriers - I'm waiting to hear what people say, too! Have a great Saturday! Kristen

Anonymous said...

the wrapnwear is awesome, I have one and it is far better the the hawk in my opinion. I ended up selling my hawk.

Anonymous said...

wrapnwear is really only good for a baby under 15lbs. Once the baby gets heavier the fabric will sag and cause you back pain. The babyhawk is much more comfortable imo, I still wear my 3.5 year old in it!!