Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm back!

My apologies, dear friends, for not updating.  It has been an extremely busy couple of days...and lots of fun!  Kris came down for our 1 year LID celebration.  For those that haven't followed this blog from the beginning, Kristen and I met through our FTIA yahoo group over a year ago.  We finally met in person last summer and now schedule mini-vacations every 6 months or so.  I LOVE that we always schedule our next get together on our perspective calendars in pen.  Because, as you know, once it's in ink, there is no going back:) 

She arrived late Thursday/early Friday in the horrible storm that came through in late afternoon.  And left yesterday early afternoon as another round of snow was coming through the area.

We had a great time shopping, eating, shopping, drinking Champaign, eating chocolate and now I am addicted to a new show thanks to Kris!  Thank goodness I can watch the remaining episodes on-line! 

It is just so nice to be able to share the ups and downs of this journey together.  Hopefully we will be in the same travel group when we get our girls because I suspect we will definitely be leaning on each other for support both in China and when we arrive home--at the very least we may be doing a parent swap in country!  Bloomington 004

No comments: