Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dirty Undies be damned

After taking a nice, long 2 1/2 hour long nap I am feeling energized and ready to tackle the emptying of the suitcases. After noticing that they have already broken the leather strap, the next thing I noticed was this nice little card tucked next to my dirty undies: Photobucket

How special is that? This is why I have always put my dirties right on top. Why I decided to be a nice girl and put them in a ziplock this time is beyond me. And don't lecture me about how I should make it easier for them to their job...I'm a nurse, remember? A little stinky pants is nothing compared to the stink most nurses deal with every day on the job.

1 comment:

kitchu said...

I hear you on this!!

I'm so glad you sent links for your blogs... you have a great way with words.