Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hope

 

I've heard this song before, but today as we sang in church it felt more personal.  I especially loved the lines

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth

I just need to hang on and know that things will change.  My heart just needs to hold on. 

**sorry about parts of the video.  I really dislike the fact that every time he sings the word "fear" that they show pictures of terrorists.  There are far more things that are fearful that we see in our day-to-day life besides terrorists (well, in my life anyway. Maybe you do stay awake fearing them).  Personally, I'd say that some of our candidates for this year's election are more than a little scary. 

No comments: