Thursday, June 7, 2007

No Tattoo Yet!

I was really hoping to have my tattoo by Wednesday, but evidently my artist has gotten quite busy! He didn't like his initial drawings so he went back to the drawing board today. He called me this afternoon and I went out to look at it. I was pretty happy with most of it, but I didn't like one aspect (I think I insulted him because he really thought the one that I disliked was the coolest part of the tattoo). Anyway, I asked him to remove that part and size it down a bit. If he is able to resize it he will call me tomorrow. Otherwise, he will have to ask his dad to do it because his Dad uses smaller needles and can create smaller tattoos. I'll keep you updated, but I don't think I will be posting photos of it on here...not exactly sure of where I am going to put the tattoo, but I'm pretty sure it will be in area that doesn't get a whole lot of sun and is not visible to everyone I meet!

Congrats to Kristen on her last day of school! Will you be having a little celebration Friday night?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I was hoping to see your tatoo when you come up next week! School's out, school's out!!!