Monday, June 25, 2007

Goals for the Week

I thought I'd put them in writing...who knows, maybe I'll stick with them this way?

Goal #1 Exercise 5 times this week. For some this may sound excessive, but until a year ago I ALWAYS exercised 5 times a week and that was with working full time, going to school part-time, church and volunteer activities. I really have no excuse at this point.

Goal #2 Weed my garden. We have had rain nearly every day for the past 4-5 days and it makes the weeds much easier to pull out. (the garden is looking great, aside from the wild violet infestation. My corn is 2.5-3 feet tall and my strawberries are really beginning to spread!)

Goal #3 Finish up the paint job in MayLing's room. My dad painted it top-to-bottom in March, but I was too busy trying to breathe to work on it for 2 months. Now that I am better (see goal #1) I want to touch up the spots me missed and work on the ceiling. After that I will get started on the wall motif (or pray that a friend wants to do it for cheap).

Heather, if you are reading this, what kind of paint did you use to paint your Seuss mural?

And when do I hope to accomplish these goals? I hope that they are done by Sunday at midnight. Now, the race is on and I am heading to the gym!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Mama Seuss said...

We used Dutch Boy, but had to apply several coats to cover the large areas we were filling in. I would probably not recommend it for mural work. There is probably something better out there.

~Heather