Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm in Wisconsin!!

Yep, I'm finally here and it was so great to actually MEET Kristen finally (I'm actally using her computer to post this note). She shares her toys better than I do. I arrived last night 10:30 CT and we stayed up SOOOO late. She has definitely been a bad influence on me, but we both followed the rules (see Kristen's blog for a set of "The Rules"). We had a lazy morning start and went to the town of Milton and visited a great fabric store and even though I don't need fabric, I couldn't help but buy some. I bought a beautiful fabric that made me think of my Grandma Henderson. It's on a dark background with vibrant dragonflies. I loved her costume jewelry, especially her dragonfly broach. I'm dedicating this fabric to MayLing's quilt on behalf of Grandma, even though she is no longer with us.

As planned, Kris and I destroyed our wallets. Yep. It's official, I'm not cheap today! As I write this note she is in the other room taking photos of all my loot so we can post it shortly. We have taken crazy pictures of each other all day. Tomorrow we paint the nursery! I'm so excited to be a part of it since I was unable to paint my own nursery. It still bothers me that I missed that, but I guess this gives me a chance to experience for myself.

No comments: