Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yesterday's Fortune (I'm a bit behind)


I really need to cut back on my Chinese food consumption or at least start eating low sodium Chinese food.

Yesterday's Fortune:
You emerge victorious from the maze you've been traveling in. hmmmm, very interesting

The Day before Yesterday's Fortune (and yes I did eat Chinese food two nights in a row):
You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.

Perhaps they are correct. I have finally settled on colors for the nursery and the spare bedroom (or as I like to refer to as 'my future son's room').

I've had a couple rough days at work mostly due to the fact that I'm so stressed and tired that I've burned out. Fortunately, my new partner starts next week. Unfortunately, I was told I can't take any time off until I train her and I suspect it might take a while. Please say a prayer that I make it through the next few weeks without telling them where I really want them to put things. Also fortunately, as bad as the last few days have been, I have had baby time each night after work. On Monday I spent it with Jessica and her 6-month old son and yesterday and tonight I got to spend time loving on Rosa. Ahhhh, nothing mends a broken spirit like baby love.

No comments: