Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Introducing Tom and Betty



It's a cold day with 6 inches of snow accumulation so you'll have to forgive me for a little goofiness. I'd like you to meet Tom and Betty Flamingo, Christmas gifts from Tony and Fil. Yes, I realize they are tacky, that's half the fun. Did you happen to see the movie Amelie with the traveling gnomes? No? Well you should. I'm hoping that my new pets will have a life of travel, even if it's only to a tree in the backyard. In most neighborhoods this might be seen as tacky, but I'm in the middle of blue-hair heaven (or hell depending on your perspective) and half of my neighbors proudly display their flamingos in their yard. Hopefully I will be able to find a website that sells flamingo clothing so that I can dress them for the seasons.

No comments: