Sunday, April 6, 2008

What do you know...

I was quite irritated when I checked Fifth Third's online bank site and learned that the account had NOT been closed and that I was assessed an additional charge of $100+.  What the heck?  These people are really pissing me off.  So, I wrote them to complain.  Twice.

This is the response that I got from one of the emails:

April 5, 2008
Dear Erica,
Thank you for choosing Fifth Third Bank. We apologize for this situation and are committed to meeting your expectations. The -$100.53 is the amount of the overpayment on the account. These funds will be refunded to you in the form of a refund check in 10 business days.
Thank you again for informing us of your concerns and the opportunity to respond to this issue.

Huh...what do you know.  I'm still not satisfied with the response on why the account wasn't closed, but hopefully that will soon be resolved as well.

No comments: