Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Monday in the Year of Me

I am not a woman who spends hours shopping for clothes or shoes.  Truth is, I have a hard time finding things that fit right and avoid that kind of shopping as much as possible.  But in the spring when the wind is right and I see a Lowe's or Home Depot....I admit, my eyes get a bit misty.  And once I am in the store I am like a kid in a candy shop--flowers, and vegetable gardens, and cleaning supplies, and closet organizers...well, I could go on and on.  But this is what I really want.  It's what I have been dreaming about for 2 years now...my very own grill. 

No, not those grillzgrillz

I want this grill, sucka.grill It ain't fancy.  To be honest, it's about the cheapest one they carry, but think of the possibilities. 

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Ahhh..you are not a hard woman to please. I have to find some new grill tricks because I eat very little meat (only poultry) thee days.

kitchu said...

That looks a helluva lot better than my little hibachi, fo sho.

kitchu said...

I laughed my ASS off at your comment. Rarely do people get me to literally LAUGH OUT LOUD when I'm reading- but you did it.

And I will be taking your advice under serious consideration!!