Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Lost"


Oh my goodness!!! Did you see tonight's season finale for Lost? It was incredible. I couldn't help but cheer when Jack finally found his balls and stood up to Ben or when Hurley came flying through the jungle in the van. What an awesome show. The only thing I didn't like...the flash forwards to Jack's life after being rescued. What do you do when you've just been trying to survive and lead your people to rescue? How does one recover from that? Some of them probably should just stay on the island...namely Locke and Jack. But Sun and Jin need to get off and so should Claire and Aaron. Poor Charlie....I kept thinking he might try to squeeze through the little port hole (I don't know the first thing about boats so please excuse my incorrect wording). What an awesome show....I can't wait until next season, but what am I going to do in the mean time?????

No comments: