Thursday, April 5, 2007

I don't think I'm in Kansas Anymore
















I captured these two photos on Tuesday afternoon before the big storm rolled in. The day started nice...about 80 degrees and clear until about 3. Then it got really dark and then the lightening, thunder and hail began. Oh, and did I mention the 40 degree temperature drop? Yeah, we had that too. On Wednesday and today we have had snow flurries. SNOW FLURRIES. It's April. In southern Indiana. Aren't we past this yet?

Last weekend I went to Sam's Club. To be honest there is really nothing that a single girl needs at Sam's Club but Tony and Fil felt that any expecting parent really needs a membership so that was my gift for Christmas. It is a great gift since they have a lot of things, but I rarely buy grocery store type items. Well, I bought a box of 155 trash bags! At the time I thought, by the time I get through all these bags, MayLing will be home. No kidding. I only go through 1, maybe 2 bags a week so she might actually have been home for a while by the time I get through them all.

No referrals yet from the CCAA this month, but most people are expecting them by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. It's always exciting to see the kids and parents matched.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love your trees! Looks like spring!