Monday, March 19, 2007

Quick Note

I tried to return to normal activities this weekend and had a bit of a set back on Saturday evening. Even with that, I returned to work today. Mentally I think I needed the routine....if I'm working, I must be feeling better. I guess I psyched myself up for it.
It really wasn't bad. I did have to walk extra slow and I did not take the stairs. It was also a challenge walking up the hill to the hospital this morning, but I went slow and did not make any return trips. I was pretty tired by early afternoon and half-dead from fatigue by 3:30 so I went home and went to bed for a while. I'm going to attempt a 1 1/2 hr car drive tomorrow morning and see how I do. Before I got so sick, it was sitting in the car for that long that made me so short of breath. Hopefully all will go well because I really, really, really, really want to start working in my yard soon.

I finished the steroids today so say a prayer that I continue to heal and not have any further set backs.

Thanks to all my friends who stopped by, sent me cards, called, brought me movies to watch and food to eat. It won't be forgotten.

No comments: