Friday, March 16, 2007

Go to Sleep!

In the last 24 hrs, I have managed to sleep at least 12 hours of them. I'm not bragging, I'm not proud; I'm very tired. Well, that was several hours ago. I took the steroids the doctor ordered this evening and now, apparently, I refuse to go to bed. Even for as tired as I was, I got a lot done today. I went to grocery store and w-a-l-k-e-d v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y- through the whole store. It took me an hour to fill a Rx and buy about 15 items. In my own defense, I did look at the card section. I also did my dishes. Gasp! First time since Mom left that they have been attempted. And I took my trash out to the curb. Well, it would be a curb if I lived in city limits. As it is, I took it out to the end of my drive way. I am determined to be back at work Monday. However, if these steroids have the effect on me that I think they will, I will be bouncing off the walls long before Monday.
Counting sheep has absolutely no affect on me, other than irritating me and making me wonder why anyone other than a shepherd would count sheep? Do you think I can will my way to sleep? Perhaps I can imagine myself a sleep and then I will fall asleep. Or, maybe I can dream that MayLing is next to me finally? Maybe I should just lay down and see if sleep is really out of the question. Darn Steroids!

No comments: