Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday and Happy LID!

I am dedicating this post to this man:

100_1241

This is Wes.  Wes is my brother-in-law and he is 37 years-old today.   I feel sorry for him.  The poor guy had NO idea what he was getting into when he married into this family.  That should be obvious by the Oral Me T-shirt he received as a Christmas gift from Chennie last year.  He was a real sport about it, but I think he was embarrassed to even have this photo taken.  For the longest time I couldn't figure out how Wes knew so much about me--or how my sister did for that matter.  Sarah finally spilled the beans; Wes reads my blog everyday.   Yep, cyber stalked by my own B-I-L.  (just kidding, Wes.  I like that you read. It saves on phone bills)

I like Wes.  He has been a good addition to our family and I love the fact that Sarah married a guy that is a lot like me!  Haha...talk about sibling revenge. 

So, if you read this post, please leave a Happy Birthday note for Wes.  Evidently only two people have remembered his birthday so far.17

Oh, and today is my 17 month LID.  As I told Kris, it could be worse.  We could be at 1 or 7.  I'm glad it's 17.  I'm also glad it's not 71.  Ok, this is starting to sound like Sesame Street!

6 comments:

Angie said...

COngrats to you! One month closer...

Anonymous said...

Busssted!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday, Wes!!!
~From Erica's friend Kristen!

Kristen said...

Happy 17! Not a happy number, is it? But you're right, it's not 71. Hope you did something to celebrate - Chinese food???

Terri said...

Erica,
Congrats on another month closer to MayLing!! Let's pray that thins speed up after the Olympics. Hope you did something fun to celebrate!
Terri

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday wester! We are happy daddio has another male in the family to get picked on.
oma